Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss how clear braces could work for you contact us to schedule an appointment.
How does Invisalign work?
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position we have prescribed.
- You’ll visit our office about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9–15 months
Acheive a straighter smile without braces today!